[Announcement] The new forum engine

We want is sections in the forum… not another place we have to go.

Where is off topic? Where is News and updates? Where is any sections…

1 Like

We are not going to have this one for sure :frowning:

Then we will just have to post it every time. No worries.

We really don’t need their support.

1 Like

Hey Quaero, I did want to take a second to say thank you. We all know this is not your fault.

But since the dev team has abandoned us you are the only one we can direct our questions too.

Please know we appreciate you.

6 Likes

Yes. Very this. Thanks for your patience and moderation, Q.

4 Likes

Some news:

• Game rules violations report section: Work in progress.
  • Appeals against a penalty section: Work in progress.
  • Link for the suggestions (Google Form): Work in progress.
  • No separation between PC/PS4/XBOX: Stay tuned.
  • No off-topic section: Use this dedicated topic.

As said previously:

1 Like

We should not have separation between platforms, this game is to small.

We will post the news and talk about it here anyways. It’s not our fault this company hates its community.

The off topic sticky is an awful idea. How do you have multiple conversations in the same topic?

I guess you will have to quote a message or be careful when you click on “Reply”.

yeah, its just going to be a mess…

I do understand why all of this is happening, BUT having an offtopic section and having a pinned topic are the same thing.

One of them just works… and the other one is completely broken.

How do you make sense of this. Can’t even tell what people are talking about half the time cause it doesn’t show the message people are responding to. This forum makes no sense. Still a pile of :poop:

Nice to see they’re just wanting to listen to Reddit… yay. They’ve decided to listen to the troll section of their player base.

It’s a little confusing but mostly because the forum tries to use both threaded and non-threaded message ordering at the same time. The basic behavior is dependent on which reply button you use. If it’s the one at the bottom it treats the reply as the next linear message in the main post. If you use the one inside a person’s message it threads it attached to that message but still posts it at the bottom of the linear messages in the post.

Yeah, it’s all messed up. But that’s the idea, they don’t really want us here.

Russians have the same forum engine and reply organization, so let’s not make unsupported assumptions please.

When it’s a message’s reply and not a topic reply, there’s a link on the message that has been replied on the top-right corner, like this example:

If you did a google search for “Russia”, I’m sure the reasons will be obvious.

2 Likes

For starters i feel like the forums became the new general chat because of the bans and the new forums was put out to erase all the chaos the angry ones provided with us in there for all to view so hopefully this one is managed properly with less toxic behavior. I was on redit for a day and i said no thanks. So the forums to me was my only way to get words out of others including myself playing over the years. So hopefully everything’s taken care of properly and we all can enjoy the game we all play.

I’m not seeing myself using reddit or discord.
the forum is my most important tool to keep me at speed and so on.

why devs want to move on to other platforms? What’s the difference where we discuss how to counter wedges or clown faces.

If i understood this right, if is with this sorry excuse for a forum that we are stuck with.
If so, i have a small question.
where i can change this to a clearer or brighter profile?

Its so terrible!

I think that forums are less popular than before, since a ton of social media platforms exist now.

So now, News are on the Crossout main page, Reddit and VK are linked to them for comments and feedback around it.

Bugs tickets are also on another dedicated platform, which is better for tickets handling.

Those 2 points (news discussion/feedbacks and bug tickets handling) are the most important for the devs and it’s understandable.