[Announcement] The new forum engine

I can’t agree with you more. :wink:

1 Like

Oh sweetheart, Reddit is way more toxic.

Guess my user name there :slight_smile: :popcorn: :popcorn:

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Apparently it only takes a few flags to get a post hidden. What are Flags and how do they work? - faq - Discourse Meta

1 Like

Because somebody guessed right, probably.
It looks like to me it only takes one yahoo to flag a post for it to get veiled. It’s hard for me to imagine anybody flagging a post like that, let alone two or more people, but I was informed a mass flagging would cause that. Clearly that was BS.
I really don’t know why your posts keep getting getting put in the shade, and I’m presuming it’s because somebody has flagged it, which means (I think) that a report is sent to a moderator, which means they will probably get sick of this schit pretty quick, I would think. I would. These are frivolous reports.
I haven’t "flagged"anybody so far, So IDK what really happens when you do.

1 Like

Yeah, this whole new forum thing is wierd.

I think I read somewhere if you edit the hidden post it will unhide but it won’t unflag it.

2 Likes

Lol, yeah your right.

¿Tiene intención de separar las categorías de Xbox, PC y PlayStation? Lo encontraría más organizado y práctico, ya que una gran necesidad en una plataforma no necesariamente afecta a otra.

Do you intend to separate the Xbox, PC and PlayStation categories? I would find it more organized and practical, as a big or need on one platform doesn’t necessarily affect another.

Ok guys, I have just received an answer, they are preparing their system for Crossout.

Don’t ask me when it will be ready, I don’t have this information.

We should but as I already said to some of you, we are all in the same situation :slight_smile: I don’t have more information.
Stay tuned.

1 Like

It was faster than expected → Gaijin.net // Issues .
We now have our section :slight_smile:

4 Likes

We want is sections in the forum… not another place we have to go.

Where is off topic? Where is News and updates? Where is any sections…

1 Like

We are not going to have this one for sure :frowning:

Then we will just have to post it every time. No worries.

We really don’t need their support.

1 Like

Hey Quaero, I did want to take a second to say thank you. We all know this is not your fault.

But since the dev team has abandoned us you are the only one we can direct our questions too.

Please know we appreciate you.

6 Likes

Yes. Very this. Thanks for your patience and moderation, Q.

4 Likes

Some news:

• Game rules violations report section: Work in progress.
  • Appeals against a penalty section: Work in progress.
  • Link for the suggestions (Google Form): Work in progress.
  • No separation between PC/PS4/XBOX: Stay tuned.
  • No off-topic section: Use this dedicated topic.

As said previously:

1 Like

We should not have separation between platforms, this game is to small.

We will post the news and talk about it here anyways. It’s not our fault this company hates its community.

The off topic sticky is an awful idea. How do you have multiple conversations in the same topic?

I guess you will have to quote a message or be careful when you click on “Reply”.