1 Like

Made it for Impulsive but I think I might keep it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Looks cool man.

I just can’t play tracks anymore.

1 Like

screenshot-230616-122431(41;2;137)
screenshot-230616-123943(7;3;94)
I’m surprised and happy to finally manage this into such small, cute and agile build. 5100 PS, good enough for PvP, Leviathan PvE and make big barns burn in bedlam. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

Minimal number of parts, too. Nice.

1 Like

Love it. I wish I had those wheel CKs. Nice package. I like the way it breaks it’s own established symmetry with the side mounted incinerator.

Looks sharp. Looks fun.

1 Like

lol. This Was AutoCrafted. Just Upgraded Some Parts :open_mouth: No One Knows Where is Front and Back :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Crossout 2023-06-17 02-11-04-10

1 Like

I think the rocket launchers staring you down is a clue where the front is, if not that the radar is a clue where the front isn’t unless it’s on a hover

A new design, after trying the line shooting angle designs they were too bulky, so I decided to make a design that would meet a certain level of protection while increasing the shooting angle as much as possible, and after some modifications I got it, the museum is visible, name: xin xing nuo dun

4 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Maybe talk to the developer in the suggestion

2 Likes

The most recent update was made only after the developers were interested in players’ opinions

3 Likes

Well I was surprised to see my suggestions implemented. Nerf yaoguai drone and rise grinders PS. But those were rather obvious. Having flying drone more durability that ground turret is BS. I think it still is, they seem to have less then 100 hp, weird. But buffing them would bring trouble. Even to allies :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: unless they remove colission with allies for turrets, which they really should. And make anyone standing over turret block turret shooting.
You can’t say balance changes entirely weird. They make sense most of the time.

1 Like

Don’t feel funny, that is what I wrote to developers last year
Remake the frame part mechanism - Discussion - Crossout
I posted further instructions in the developer’s proposa

Don’t bother replying to that guy.

He is one of those guys that no longer plays the game and only comes to the forum to talk :poop: and fight with people.

You are better off just ignoring this user!

3 Likes

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Omg, you filmed it … I can’t :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Add music toooooooo :rofl:

1 Like

Pulled that one from my expo to test the new brawl… it’s a water hose xD

3 Likes